Sometimes life can be overwhelming. And, despite your best efforts, the highs and lows of life can leave you feeling a deep level of sadness and depression.
Symptoms of Depression
Some of the most common symptoms of depression are:
- Feelings of sadness or emptiness that you can’t escape
- Feeling hopeless or worthless
- Loss of appetite
- Loss of interest or pleasure in things that you used to enjoy
- Lack of concentration
- Feeling restless
Depression Makes Life Challenging
What causes depression?
How can depression treatment help?
The Counseling Center at Cinco Ranch’s Approach to Depression Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for depression is one of the most widely used therapeutic treatments for depression. During CBT your therapist will help you set treatment goals and teach you new ways to think about the things that are causing you to feel sad. Then they will teach you new behavioral skills to help you cope with these feelings in a more productive way. The main focus of using CBT to treat depression is on helping clients get more active in the things they used to love, but have lost the joy in.
Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
The Therapists at The Counseling Center at Cinco Ranch Provide Therapy For All Ages
How long does depression treatment take?
Begin Treatment for Depression in Katy, TX
- Contact our office to learn more about counseling for depression in Katy, TX
- Schedule an appointment with one of our caring therapists,
- Find Relief from depression and lead a full and happy life!