What is TeleTherapy?
Are you having trouble meeting your therapist in person due to time, financial, or other constraints? No problem – we are here to help! Teletherapy or virtual counseling is a convenient method of providing therapy to clients remotely via our HIPPA-compliant, online platform. Teletherapy is conducted by one of our licensed therapists with a secure internet and video connection.
How is TeleTherapy Beneficial?
TeleTherapy has many benefits and remains appealing for a wide variety of reasons. For example, virtual services offer a similar healing experience from the comfort of your own environment and can often prove more cost-effective given the elimination of travel costs. Further, this method of counseling appeals to a wide variety of populations for reasons such as:
- TeleTherapy Services can be held anywhere you have access to the internet via cell phone, tablet, or computer! This enables our therapists to offer services over a long distance. Did something come up last minute but you do not want to cancel? Not a problem, our therapists can quickly switch to the online video platform.
- By utilizing the online platform, you will have access to a wider variety of clinicians and scheduling options. Further, this method allows for additional consultation with family members, teachers, and other providers that are involved in the patient’s treatment and care.
- Here at the Counseling Center at Cinco Ranch, our client’s privacy and protection are of the utmost importance. Our online platform ensures that all of our client’s private health information is protected and HIPPA compliant. Most clients find that they feel more confident in attending therapy as they do not have to be seen by other patrons at the office.
Virtual Therapy Modalities
Getting connected with your Therapist is easy! Currently, we have Licensed Professional Counselors and Licensed Professional Counselor Associates offering virtual services for all ages. At present, we are hosting individuals, couples, and families online. Often preferable for clients that have difficulty leaving home, interacting with others, or even managing to find the time to travel regularly, virtual services can help! For more information on each service, please reference the services tab or contact our office.
Begin Virtual Therapy at The Counseling Center at Cinco Ranch!
Are you ready to seek help in the comfort of your own space? Therapists at Cinco Ranch can help! We provide therapy to people of all ages. To begin counseling in Katy, TX, follow these three steps:
- Contact our office to set up an appointment or to get more information about TeleTherapy.
- Meet with one of our thoughtful therapists.
- Find comfort, healing, and convenience with virtual counseling!
Other Services Offered at The Counseling Center at Cinco Ranch:
Our behavioral health clinic in Katy, TX offers a variety of mental health services to clients of all ages. Ultimately, our goal is to help you stand strong in your life. Our therapy services include individual counseling, therapy for anxiety, counseling for depression, family therapy, child therapy, counseling for young adults, teen therapy, trauma treatment, counseling for couples, women, men, and group counseling. Contact our therapy office to learn more about the many ways we can help you live your life to the fullest.