Sometimes, you feel like someone flipped a switch in your sweet child’s brain.
Your child has been replaced by a restless, anxious teen.
You worry that the bad moments with your kid will outweigh the good ones.
Sometimes, Teens Have a Hard Time Processing Change
Some symptoms of anxiety in teens include:
- Trouble sleeping or fatigue
- Muscle tension
As a Parent, You Want to Help Your Teen Overcome Their Anxiety
Teenage Years Are a Time of Transition, New Feelings, and Navigating Challenges
Symptoms of depression in teens include:
- Feelings of sadness or hopelessness
- Extremely sensitivity to criticism or failure
- Trouble concentrating
- Loss of joy in things they once were excited about
- Thoughts of self-harm or suicide
If you worry that your child may be experiencing suicidal thoughts please seek help from the National Suicide Lifeline or take them to see a doctor or to the ER.
Parenting a Teen is Challenging
Our Counselors Provide Teen Therapy Every Day
The therapy staff at The Counseling Center at Cinco Ranch is proud to offer teen therapy. We truly believe in the power that therapy has to create lasting change in a teen’s life. The tools they will learn in therapy will help them be successful and happy at home, at school, and in the world.
Some of the concerns addressed by our therapists are:
Understanding & expressing emotions
Teen Therapy is Different from Adult Counseling
The Counseling Center at Cinco Ranch’s Approach to Teen Therapy
Begin Teen Therapy in Katy, TX
- Contact our Houston area counseling clinic to set up an appointment or to get more information about teen therapy
- Meet with one of our caring teen therapists
- Give your child the gift of therapy and help them learn coping tools and techniques to deal with the things that are bothering them.